All hand decorated products are to be hand washed only! Read below for specific instructions.
Pacifiers, Bottle, & Sippy Cups
- Run under cool to warm water (please avoid using extreme temperatures)
- Lather with soap (preferably dish soap!)
- Rinse off
- Pat or leave out to dry
- To make sure that the color lasts and they stay in good condition it is best to hand wash your onesies!
- However, you can also machine wash cold (delicate) with like colors and either hang to dry or put in the dryer on delicate. The dryer will cause the pattern to fade over time so it's best to lay out to dry to ensure they last!
- Store in a cool to warm place - avoid extreme temperatures.
- Extreme cold may cause the resin to be more brittle and easier to break. Extreme heat may cause the resin to melt and loose its shape.
- Resin ashtrays are domed with a special heat resistant resin making it safer under extreme heat conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can always send an email to email@example.com