All hand-made products are to be hand washed only! Read below for specific instructions.
- Run under warm water
- Lather with soap (preferrably dish soap!)
- Rinse off
- Pat to dry
- To make sure that the color lasts and they stay in good condition it is best to hand wash your onesies!
- However, you can also machine wash cold (delicate) with like colors and either hang to dry or put in the dryer on delicate. The dryer will cause the pattern to fade over time so it's best to hand dry to ensure they last!
Bottles & Sippy Cups
- Hand wash only! If you put it in the dishwasher it will cause the vinyl to loose its color and may come off. Avoid using extremely hot water when hand washing.
- When the vinyl decal is wet is has a slight sickiness - this is normal! It will return back to normal when dry.
The sealant protecting any glitter becomes more sensitive when wet. Glitter color may discolor temporarily, but will appear back to normal when dry. This is normal.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can always send an email to email@example.com